Don't Ragging , also Don’t be a Mute Witness to ragging
What is Ragging?
- Any act resulting in
- Mental /Physical/Sexual abuse
- Verbal abuse
- Indecent Behaviour
- Criminal Intimidation/Wrongful Restraint
- Undermining Human Dignity
- Financial Exploitation/Extortion
- Use of Force
Each above is Criminal Offence
A Student indulging in ragging can be
- Expelled from the Institution
- Banned from the Mess/Hostel
- His/her Scholarship can be withdrawn
- Debarred from Examination
- Denied admission to any Institution
- Prosecuted for Criminal action
- Institution have been asked to file FIR with local Police against those who RAG/ABET ragging.
Ragging is a crime, Go ahead, Report Ragging. Join hands to make your campus ragging free.
Call 24X7 Anti Ragging Committee