MBA TOURISM AND TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
MBA Tourism and Travel Management (MBA- TTM) is a programme of
IITTM South India Campus at Nellore (Andhra Pradesh), approved by AICTE.
This course with a combination of Tourism and Crago is first and only of its
kind approved programme in the country. This course offers a very vibrant
approach to human resource development in the growing tourism and Cargo
management sector. The pedagogy of the course is designed by combining
the contemporary developments in the tourism and Cargo management
scenario with a global outlook.
objectives of this programme are
- To provide a comprehensive perspective on tourism and cargo sector
- Develop in- depth knowledge in the tourism and cargo services with special focus on air
and shipping cargo management
- Inculcate value based and ethical and sustainable business practices in the area of
tourism and cargo sector
- Equip and enable the learners to start new tourism and cargo related business venture.
- This is an intensive programme of study of 2 academic sessions.
- The programme shall be divided into four taught semesters and there shall be an
examination at the end of each semester.
- First, Second and Third semesters shall comprise of nine courses and Fourth
semester shall comprise of seven courses excluding project report and study tour
report, each of three hours per week equivalent teaching obligation and equal amount
of self study. Foreign language, Soft skill lab, Live Projects, exercises and
assignments are integral part of the pedagogy.
- Admission is being offered for 60 seats in the programme